So, What Just Happened?
- The Elites were forced into offering a Brexit referendum to avoid endangering the Establishment LIBLABCON monopoly.
- Despite a completely biased Project Fear onslaught by combined foreign, corporate, ‘luvvie’, media and political elites – the Peasants looked to be voting Leave. The Establishment were beginning to lose control, so had to turn the heat up. The best way, as this blog always highlights, is ‘Ordo Ab Chao’. Order out of chaos. An event which flips everything on its head, for the media to spin and confuse the public an lead them into the ‘right’ result.
- To turn the narrative, we had the Jo Cox murder. Whether it was a ‘False Flag’ event or not – what followed in the next 7 days up to the Referendum was a complete fullscale media psy-op to attack Brexiteers with politically correct memes that it was ‘lack of education’ and ‘racism’ causing people to Vote Leave.
- This failed to stop Brexit – despite all the cards against Vote Leave. The Establishment had lost control
- The Establishment tried to float a few ideas (kite-flying) to see the public mood: the tried this ‘regrexit’ myth (that millions of people overnight regretted voting Leave, despite no calamity happening that was threatened). They tried massive smearing (endless articles about massive rise in racism everywhere – as if isolated incidents are either the responsibility of Leavers everywhere, or these people were somehow not racist before, and were ‘radicalised’ by Brexit). The tried numerous divide-and-conquer narratives: by Age: (‘old people’ are selfish and denied the youth a vote; 16-17 yr olds should have voted), by Region (cities of enlightened metropolitan multiculturalists versus potatoe-munching country bumpkin racists), by Country (Scotland and NI voted Remain; why should they leave? despite the illogic of a national vote – what, should we allow individual cities or streets to stay in the EU?), by Education (the myth that uneducated / working class people voted Leave based on ‘lack of info’ or ‘racism’ and ‘myths about immigration’). All of this has made a very toxic environment, and that’s deliberate.
- Within this toxic environment, the Establishment creates hysteria to go along with the general bad blood, and contrived ‘victimhood’ whining of the Remain voters, who are now whipped up into a frenzy of moral indignation about losing a democratic vote – never once questioning why this type of extreme butthurt is never tolerated after a General Election loss. The sense of ‘crisis’ is increased by both parties immediately going into meltdown and leadership contests. This is designed and contrived to create a swirling political chaos and make people unsettled and panicky, and no doubt the Elite shope this will hit our credit record and economy as well, so they can blame it all on Brexit.
- Now the Elites wish to keep this going whlst restacking the decks in their favour. The plan is to install a pro-Remain puppet, who will be made to fall on their sword (in return for some favour no doubt), and scupper Brexit. All paths will be kept open, but one of them will lead to EITHER a Brexit-lite deal (keeping ‘open borders’ freedom of movement with the EU and / or the EU retaining various other powers over us including the right to demand our tax money), or simply a revesal and maintainng our place in the EU. The latter could probably only happen with a General lection to ‘settle it’, or some major catastrophe like a war or economic collapse so the Elites can tell us ‘now is not the right time’.
- Their Brexit nightmare now behind them, the Peasants can wave their pitchforks if they want. Whats their problem? This is the Elites “Let them eat cake” moment.
The Elite Continue to Plot Against The Peasants
Unfortunately under the weather and the blog has suffered a bit, but after today’s machinations, thought I wold blog something. Today is whene Andrea Leadsom was forced to withdraw from the Tory Leadership Election (despite her speech saying voluntary), through a media-whipped faux-controversy based on perceived ‘politically incorrect’ violations. In short, the Times in a sting article, deliberately took her clumsy answer and misrepresented her to imply she had said she was better qualified than Theresa May to be PM, due to her being a mother.
As with the faux-controversies with Donald Trump in the USA, these PC-attacks are vicious and impossible to recover from, as the entire mainstream media is a captured foreign Globalist propaganda machine. This allows them to bury other news, in favour of hammering their new drum until the stick break. Or in this case, until they get the desred result: which was that Leadsom either broke, or the brainwashed masses believed she was somehow an overnight monster and the lovely cuddly Theresa May should be PM.
Oh look, another ‘victimhood’ media narrative;, combined with a PC attcaks on somene they dislike or don’t want. This time May is ‘the victim’ because she doesn;t have kids.
Unfortunately, unlike Trump in the US – Leadsom does not have a massive groundswell of public support behind her, or billions of pounds and a lifetime of political connections to assist her. Nor are the UK public as ‘awake’ as the US public, as we do not have the 2nd Amendment free-speech protection, and as a result our ‘alternative’ media is very weak compared to the grass-roots alternative right-wing / Libertarian media in the USA.
I suspected something like this might happen, as the entire media was pushing May relentlessly for a week, all but giving her a coronation. They pushed the fact that a large number of the (traitorous, Establishment) Tory MPs had fallen behind her. But they almost never mentioned that it comes down in the end, to the vote of 150,000 Conservative Party members to vote in the run-off between May and Leadsom.
As with almost everything in politics at the moment, whatever the BBC, Sky and the Establishment ‘controlled right’ press like the Telegraph and Times say – you can almost guarantee it will be the opposite of what should happen. To see the Remain press fall all over May, who for so long has been derided by her own party base and the opposition – was a further sign that she was ‘their man’.
Right on queue, when the two-way run-off became Leadsom versus May, a scandal broke about Leadsom, but this seemed to do little to sway the majority of support (judging by social media and newspaper comment sections. So they tried another one, with an ‘inflated CV’ scandal, which was also a storm in a teacup. They (almost inevitably) produced that old standby, the “show us your tax return” furore, implying financial impropriety as propaganda smearing. Three ‘scandals’, rattled off from the MSM propaganda machine gun. Rat-tat-tat. Don’t forget to duck, Andrea!
Personally I think both were a shot across Leadsom’s bows, and a taster of what might happen to her if she crossed the Establishment and blocked their preferred candidate. Either someone had a word in her ear, or she realised the game was up – or both. But her “quitting for the good of the party” speech makes no sense; surely she should have thought of this before entering the race, so as to give another candidate a chance (such as Gove), and more importantly – given the Conservative Party Membership the chance to choose who leads them.
The bias in the media was obvious. Nobody was tackling May on her immigration track record, her backtracking on ECHR, and there were constant pundits on to explain to us dumb pubic, why a ‘Remainer’ was a good option to bring us forward. Sky, for example, said “does it not make more sense to have someone leading us who is not toxic to the EU, having taken us out?”. Complete logic reversal, left unchallenged, to confuse the public. Instead, all the pressure and scrutiny was focused on Leadsom, backed up with endless Tory Party figures wheeled on TV to talk about how great May was, how we need a ‘safe pair of hands’ and ‘experience’.
Back to Leadsom quitting. As it is, her limping out unexpectedly simply hands power to May, someone probably even more unpopular within her party than Gordon Brown was when he assumed the Iron Throne when Blair stood down. As such, Leadsom ruined democratic choice within the party base, and the chances of other candidates who could have stood. I do not think she did this lightly; she was made to stand down. One person who I admire a lot, and who had the courage to call it right, was Ian Duncan Smith, who said there had been a “black-ops smear campaign” against her by the mainstream media.
Isn’t it interesting, and extremely revealing, the voting base of both major parties, wants a different (perceived non-Establishment) leader, whilst the politicians want Establishment die-hards? Is Angela Eagle that popular with the average Labour voter? May with the average Tory voter? no, definitely not. But that’s probably what we are going to get. This is mirrored in the USA as well, with the public massively against the candidates the party Establishment want – hence, Trump and Sanders.
Politics in the West is in major crisis. The Elites are panicking as the peasants reject mainstream politics – this is their “Let them eat cake” moment
So what happens next in the UK?
Personally I think all of this from start to finish stinks of a stitch up, to reverse Brexit by some other means. Once the vote was ‘Leave’ – the Establishment made clear that things had to be reversed. Heavyweight contenders like Johnson and Cameron, did not want the poisoned chalice of being the Tory leader to sabotage the Brexit vote and forever have that around their neck. Both want leadership again in future.
So Cameron resigned (and now we have an infinitely less experienced, talented, charismatic Remainer? what sense does that make?). Johnson ‘stood down’ through a perceived ‘betrayal’ of Gove (what is this injection of emotion and ‘personality’ into a very serious decision in the best interests of the country? again, this stinks of media psycho-drama).
This withdrawal of Johnson also drew the sting out of Gove, who was probably the most talented and genuine of the Vote Leave politicians. Because the minute he was tarred with this ridiculous “Et tu, Brutus?” narrative, he was damaged goods in the run-off. Even if he was ‘besties’ with Johnson and him standing was unexpected… SO WHAT? get over it (politicians and media). This is about the good of the country, and if Gove genuinely felt he was better placed to stand for leadership, that’s his prerogative. But, by emotionalising this with Shakespearean skullduggery and constant references to ‘Game of Thrones’, they made him appear the evil schemer.
All of the above led the way clear for May. She is pro-Remain, ruthless, and a complete anathema to the 17 million who voted Leave. For starters, her immigration record is appalling, and this is an issue at the heart of Brexit, second only to sovereignty. She has presided over the greatest mass-immigration in UK history. Even worse than Labour. In fact, there are a whole raft of issues that would very definitely be on the mind of Leavers, where she has failed the country. Who can trust her to not shaft us over Brexit?
So what’s the plan?
I think they will drag and delay Article 50 (essentially irreversible ‘notice’ to leave the EU), until 2017. According to several blogs and solicitors (but hidden by the media, of course) – if we delay past March 31st 2017, then we may well be TRAPPED in the EU and Article 50 would overturned.
I suspect they may well push for another General Election, allowing people to platform on whether or not to leave the EU. This may follow an economic collapse, where the experts and Government will tell us make ‘leaving Europe’ inadvisable at this stage. We will also be reminded the Referendum was ‘advisory’ and ‘not binding’ and it was up to Parliament – completely in the face of how it was sold to us. That election could see all main parties campaigning on a platform of delaying Brexit or offering a second referendum.
Personally I am utterly sick of mainstream politics and their machinations, and all parties are becoming increasingly detached to the concerns and aspirations of the majority. Not a new phenomenon, this arrogance of the Elite happens in cycles throughout history, and with Globalism and the New World Order agenda (billionaires, multinationals more powerful than nations, and puppet politicians in corrupt Uniparty Western democracies) – this is now reaching a crescendo as more and more people wake up.
God, I hate politicians!
I will leave you two historical references to ponder:
Cromwell’s Speech to House of Commons, 1653
Dissolution of the Long Parliament by Oliver Cromwell given to the House of Commons, 20 April 1653.
It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.
Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter’d your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?
Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil’d this sacred place, and turn’d the Lord’s temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress’d, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.
In the name of God, go!”
Oliver Cromwell – April 20, 1653
Extract from Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith
“The people can not be all, & always, well informed. The part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13 states independent. 11 years. There has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.
The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.”
Thomas Jefferson – Nov 1787.
(PS – please let me know what you think in the comments below)